Friday, July 13, 2012

BMW 650i Interior

When my very tall husband sat in the passenger seat, he had to move it all the way back until it was nearly nestled into the rear seat. But he was comfortable. When my two girlfriends rode along with me, though, they each had plenty of room. And the trunk! One backpack, one sweatshirt, and one muddy pair of shoes looked awfully lonely in that huge space.
As far as tech, the BMW has it. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the iDrive system no longer deserves the rotten reputation it had when it debuted a few years ago. My quite intelligent but not particularly nerdy friend in the passenger seat was able to enter two destinations rather quickly and painlessly, and the next instruction for me the driver was included in the heads-up display projected onto the windshield. Super adjustable seats, back-up camera and sensors, this car was loaded with everything -- except satellite radio, which I missed.
Source : www.exoticcars.about.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More